To support companies and designers as well as young engineers and scientists to develop a vision of future applications in flexible, organic and printed electronics, the OE-A Demonstrator Working Group anually organizes the OE-A Competition. We now launch the OE-A Competition 2021!
We invite both members and non-members* of the OE-A to participate in one or more of the four different categories. Please contact email@example.com to register your interest of participation as well as for further information, and fill out the official application form.
Taking part in the OE-A Competition has several advantages:
- All projects will be displayed at the OE-A booth during LOPEC 2021;
- An international jury will rate each project in a secret vote and will announce one winner per category;
- The winners will receive an award during an official ceremony at LOPEC 2021;
- All participants, especially the winners, will receive international (online) publicity.
Participate by submitting your new product and/or prototype.
- October 15, 2020 – Deadline for submission of application form
- January 29, 2021 – Deadline for sending images, videos & logos. Please note that we do not need a physical demonstrator this year!
> Overview of all important deadlines
Please not that the application process is already completed!
The OE-A Competition consists out of the following four categories:
- Prototypes & New Products
- Freestyle Demonstrator
- Publicly Funded Projects
- Public Choice Award
For more information on the competition and its categories, please have a look at the General Information document or visit the OE-A Demonstrator Working Group page.
*Please note that there are certain conditions for non-members to take part. For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org