One day before LOPEC will start, we invite all OE-A members to join us for an exciting member meeting with great invited talks and deep insights to the field of printed electronics at the ICM Messe München.
We put together an agenda with inspiring presentations and informational Working Group Meetings. Of course, we included some serious networking to connect and reconnect with the PE community. Come join us and get caught up with business and tech updates.
Agenda, Monday, March 04
Out-of-the-box Presentation: The AI Landscape for Industry & Why GenAI is part of our next evolution step
Marco Richardson, Founder and Managing Director, INCLUSIFY (DE)
New Members and Guests Session
Break-out Sessions Working Groups: Working Group Encapsulation
- Encapsulation materials for rigid and flexible Organic Electronics
Dr. Mauro Riva, Getters & Dispensers Business Development Manager, SAES Getters (IT)
- Interactive Session: Round Robin Test
Break-out Sessions Working Groups: Working Group Education
- Recruiting young talent for technical careers – what makes young people tick, what measures are recommended?
Stefan Grötzschel, Project Manager, VDMA Education (DE)
OE-A Update, OE-A Business Climate Survey
Dr. Klaus Hecker, Managing Director, OE-A (DE)
Kick-Off Working Group Fuel Cells
- Introduction to Fuel Cells enabled by Printed Electronics
Dr. Fanny Tricot, Ink & Coating Manager, Symbio (FR)
Break-out Sessions Working Groups: Working Group Hybrid Systems
- ECOTRON: Flexible PCB for Greener Medical Electronics
Dr. Lina Kadura, Research Engineer, CEA-LITEN (FR)
- Practical methods in improving system reliability in additive/flexible electronics
Eisuke Tsuyuzaki, Managing Director, Bayflex (US)
Break-out Sessions Working Groups: Working Group Marketing
- Ink technology transformed: From vision to reality – the journey of a turnkey solution provider for digital printing
Dr. Muriel Thomas, Business Development Heraeus Printed Electronics, Heraeus (DE)
Introduction to tacterion
Dr. Michael Strohmayr, CEO/CTO, tacterion (DE)
Networking Event & Dinner at Stiglerie, including optional tours to tacterion (approx. 30 minutes per group)
We are looking forward to meeting you live in Munich, make sure to be part of it.