May 25th, 16:00 CEST: OE-A Web-Seminar | Printed Electronics Insights – Ecodesign for Sustainable Product Regulation & Digital Product Passport
Ecodesign for Sustainable Product Regulation (ESPR) & digital product passport (DPP) on May 25 at 16:00 (CEST).
On May 25th , 16:00 (CEST), the OE-A Working Group Sustainability organized a web-seminar on the Ecodesign for Sustainable Product Regulation (ESPR) & digital product passport (DPP). This web-seminar gives insight to the status of the new Ecodesign Regulation and the impact for the flexible, organic, and printed electronics industry.
Join us to learn more about:
- Compact update on current status of the political discussion and further steps
- Significance and impact for Printed Electronics Industry today and in future
- Details on Digital Product Passport
- Frederike Krebs, Policy Adviser Environmental Affairs and Sustainability, VDMA, Brussels
- Dr. Erika Rebrosovsa and Dr. Nicola Juhasz, Sun Chemical US
- Heino Claussen-Markefka, R-Cycle, Germany
A detailed agenda will be available soon. Registration opens two weeks prior to the event.
Participation at this web-seminar is free of charge and open to OE-A members exclusively.
In case of questions, please contact María Espinosa at firstname.lastname@example.org