OE-A Web-Seminar ‘Printed Electronics Insights’ with special topic: Sustainability September 09, 2021, with interactive “Meet The Speakers” session.
The next OE-A web-seminar of the ‘Printed Electronics Insights’ series puts Sustainability into focus on September 09th at 15:30 (CEST). In this web-seminar renown industry experts will talk about the important role of sustainability for the flexible, organic and printed electronics industry and provide insights from real use cases.
Sustainability is a major emphasis globally. The ability to produce goods that can be completely reused or composted is becoming of greater interest to consumers, governments and major brand owners alike. As the organic and printed electronics industry moves further into commercialization, sustainability is an increasingly important topic. This web-seminar “Sustainability” aims to identify and present benefits of organic and printed electronics technology for a circular economy, emphasizing its contribution for a sustainable future – in an open dialogue with key stake holders, markets, regulators, and wider society.
- Date: Thursday, September 09, 2021
- Time: 15.30 – 17.30 (CEST)
- Meet the speaker session: 17.00 – 17.30 (CEST)
- Register here
- Welcome & Introduction
Isabella Treser, Project Manager, OE-A
- Introduction OE-A Working Group Sustainability
Dr. Michael Korell, Evonik, Spokesperson OE-A WG Sustainability
- An evolving regulatory framework for Flexible & Printed Electronics – Outlook on the recent impulse given by European political ambitions
Kévin Le Blévennec, Vito, OE-A WG Sustainability
- Case Study I: Sustainable and green solar energy with organic photovoltaics (OPV)
Stephan Kube, Head of Marketing, Heliatek, Germany
- Case Study II: How flexible electronics is enhancing digital recyclingJoshua Young, Market Developent Manager, PragmatIC, United Kingdrom
- Virtual “Meet The Speaker” in Spatial.chat
Directly after the web-seminar, we invite all interested attendees to an Interactive Networking and ‘Meet the Speaker’ Session. Besides offering the opportunity for networking among the attendees, all speakers of the web-seminar will be available for further questions and discussions.
If you have any questions with regards to the content, please contact email@example.com
If you have any questions concerning registration, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org