OE-A launches its first OE-A Photo Contest “Picture the Possibilities”! We invite all OE-A members to present their photos related to printed electronics to a broad public. Submit your photos from July 13 to August 08 and gain visibility in the Printed Electronics community and beyond!
Which categories are available?:
- Products: Products, prototypes, applications, devices, demonstrators
- Technology: Technology, processes, production equipment
- Materials: Functional materials, substrate materials
How to participate?
1. Pick/take a photo(s) of your PE product/PE technology/PE materials (max. 3 per category)
2. Label photo with “title, product/technology/materials, company name”
3. Hand in your photo/photos until August 08 in accordance to the contest rules attached
What’s in it for you?
Visibility, Recognition, exposure and fun:
- OE-A will give your photo of the company’s product/technology/material a platform on social media, print media and oe-a.org
- OE-A will present the winner photos at the upcoming OE-A Meeting in Luxembourg
- … and beyond in presentations, our newsletters und in the online gallery
The 1st OE-A Photo Contest begins on July 13, 2023, you can hand in your photo(s) until August 08, 2023. The online voting period starts from August 16 until September 03. OE-A will showcase your photos at LinkedIn and at the online gallery at oe-a.org (the online gallery stays open all year). The announcement of the winners will be September 06. By submitting an entry, each entrant agrees to be bound by these rules.
Have a look at the OE-A Photo Contest Rules for additional information!