We are happy to announce the first LIVE OE-A Meeting in 2 years, which will take place on Monday, 21 March in Munich.
One day before LOPEC will start, we invite all OE-A members to join us for an exciting member meeting with great invited talks and deep insights to the field of printed electronics at the ICM Messe München.
We have put together an interesting agenda with plenty of opportunites to exchange knowledge, new ideas and focus on networking during the day. The plenary session of the OE-A Meeting starts right in the morning, followed by the Working Group session Encapsulation and Marketing in the early afternoon, rounded up with a dinner reception in the evening.
What awaits you at the OE-A Meeting:
- Presentation of latest results of the OE-A Business Climate Survey from February 2022
- New OE-A members will introduce themselves in short pitches
- Inspirational talk on Biointelligence by Steffen Kiemel, Fraunhofer IPA
- “Sustainability is more than Materials”, a presentation by Uwe Hennig, Avery Dennison Smartrac
- Working Group Marketing session with Melanie Wendrikat, Henkel, talking about data-driven marketing for PE
- Wulf Grählert, Fraunhofer IWS and Argiris Laskarakis, Aristotele University of Thesalloniki will give insights into ‘Inline process control of deposition processes’ at the Working Group Encapsulation meeting
- In addition to inspiring presentations and working group meetings, there will be plenty of time for networking during the breaks as well as at the networking reception in the evening
We are looking forward to meeting you finally live in Munich, make sure to be part of it.
Please see meetings agenda for all details.
The meeting is open for OE-A members exclusively. For questions, please contact Maria Espinosa Poma.