Agenda update: The OE-A community will meet in Tampere, Finland, from October 18 to 19, 2022. Special topic session “Smart Objects”. The meeting is hosted by Tampere University. Registration is open.
We are looking forward to meeting you in Tampere, Finland, for two exiting days full of printed electronics. The plenary sessions of the OE-A Meeting start right in the morning, followed by the Working Group sessions and a dinner reception in the evening of the first day. For a detailed agenda please see here.
What awaits you at the OE-A Meeting:
- New OE-A members will introduce themselves in short pitches
- Inspirational talk “Utopias of hyper-connected society: How to promote an equitable, sustainable and joyful digital era? by Johannes Mikkonen, Senior Policy Expert, Digital Governance, DemosHelsinki, Finland
- Special topic session “Smart Objects”
- End-user talks
- Lab tour Tampere University
- Presentation of latest results of the OE-A Business Climate Survey from October 2022
Working group sessions:
- Joint meeting “Sustainability meets Hybrid Systems”
- Women in PE
- Avery Dennison SmarTrac
In addition to inspiring presentations and working group meetings, there will be plenty of time for networking during the breaks as well as at the networking reception in the evening
We are looking forward to meeting you live in Tampere, make sure to be part of it.
The meeting is open for OE-A members exclusively, registration via personal invitation only. Please follow
your personal registration link received by e-mail from OE-A (sender: Daria Knoth). Registration Deadline: Oct. 11, 2022. For questions, please contact Daria Knoth at firstname.lastname@example.org.