Good ideas from young engineers, designers, and scientists are wanted. OE-A launches the OE-A Competition 2024 organized by the OE-A Competition Working Group. Taking part in the annually run competition is now possible. We invite both members and non-members* of the OE-A to participate in one or more of the three different categories.
The competition categories are:
- Prototypes & New Products
- Freestyle Demonstrator
- Publicly- Fundes Project Demonstrator
All projects are automatically part of the Public Choice Award. All demonstrators will be on display at the OE-A booth at LOPEC 2024, March 06- 07. Visitors can vote for their favorite among the projects exhibited.
Make your ideas seen
Taking part in the OE-A Competition has several advantages and creates visibility for the participants. All projects will be displayed at the OE-A booth during LOPEC 2024. An international jury rates each project in a secret vote and one winner per category will be announced. A special moment is when the winners receive their award during an official ceremony at LOPEC 2024. OE-A will organize a web seminar in April 2024 for all winners to present their products to the community. OE-A flanks and supports the run of the Competition with press and social media work.
OE-A invites all the community to participate by submitting the new product and/or prototype.
- Indicate your interest in participating: September 22, 2023
- Submission of application Form: October 20, 2023
- Submission of documentation (images, logos, videos, manual of use, etc.): December 15, 2023
- Submission of final demonstrator: January 26, 2024
- Jury Meeting including Project Pitch: March 4, 2024
The OE-A will again organize a Web- Seminar for all winners in April 2024. In the Web- Seminar, the winners will have the opportunity to present their projects in detail and discuss them in a Q&A session.
For more information on the competition and its categories, please have a look at the General Information document or visit the OE-A Competition Working Group page.
*Please note that there are certain conditions for non-members to take part:
- Students who are unable to obtain all required materials, they could contact an OE-A member who produces the needed organic or printed electronics component and/or even propose a cooperation / partnership
- The category “Publicly Funded Project Demonstrator” – where participation is possible in cooperation with at least one partner. Please note that visibility is exclusive to OE-A members. We will refer only to OE-A members by name and their logos in all OE-A communication processes.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org