Apply by June 16 to fund your innovative printed electronics project.
The M-ERA.NET Call 2020 was launched on 17 March 2020. 29 funding agencies from 23 countries participate with a total budget of more than 20 million € national/regional funding.
The aim is to fund ambitious transnational RTD projects addressing materials research and innovation including materials for low carbon energy technologies and related production technologies. M-ERA.NET aims to strengthen the contribution of materials R&D to energy-related applications where applicable.
The Call 2020 includes the following thematic areas:
- Modelling for materials engineering and processing
- Innovative surfaces, coatings and interfaces
- High performance composites
- Functional materials
- New strategies for advanced material-based technologies in health applications
- Materials for additive manufacturing
You are kindly invited to take this opportunity for realising transnational R&D projects in materials research & innovation. Deadline for submitting mandatory pre-proposals:
16 June 2020.
For more information and application forms, please visit the M-ERA.NET website.