Through the several partnerships with journals as well as market research companies, OE-A can offer its members various additional benefits such as visibility and discounts
OPE Journal by DFV (Deutscher Fachverlag) is the globally circulated magazine for the flexible, organic and printed electronics industry. The magazine includes the official OE-A news and starts with a controlled circulation of 9500 copies.
Every issue of OPE journal provides you with:
- Analyses of the latest PE market trends
- Most recent industry news
- Independently researched economic and business reports
- Reports on new technologies, methods and processes
In every issue we publish detailed information on selected technical focus areas. In addition short news stories are released on our website on a daily basis.
Members of the OE-A profit from its cooperation with OPE journal:
- You will receive every issue of the OPE journal free of charge (print/e-paper worth € 75,-/annual subscription).
- As an OE-A member you’ll receive an additional discount of 15 % on your OPE journal advertising package. Would you like to place your advertisement in OPE journal? Please contact Nina Pirchmoser to get your individual offer.
- Do you have exciting news to be published? Martin Hirschmann will advise you on all editorial questions.
If you are not registered yet, please register here to receive your free OPE journal.
Flexible and Printed Electronics Journal
Flexible and Printed Electronics by IOP Publishing is a multidisciplinary journal devoted to publishing cutting edge research articles on electronics that can be either flexible, plastic, stretchable, conformable or printed. Research related to electronic materials, manufacturing techniques, components or systems which meets any one (or more) of the above criteria is suitable for publication in the journal.
Members of the OE-A profit from its cooperation with FPE Journal:
- Researchers at OE-A member institutions will be entitled to a discount of 15% off the open access article publication charge for the journal, should they wish to publish their article on a gold open access basis. Please state this discount clearly during the article submission process.
- Member institutions of the OE-A will receive a discount of 25% off the listed subscription price for FPE (GBP 850 / USD 1,065). Access to FPE will be granted in electronic format as an institutional subscription, with no limitations on concurrent users or limit on the number of downloads. This discount is available to any member of OE-A which is a new customer to IOP Publishing. Current customers of IOP Publishing are excluded from this offer.
- Detailed info on article types, research data, open access and publication fees are here.