he OE-A competition supports companies and designers as well as young engineers and scientists to develop a vision of future applications in flexible, organic and printed electronics. The submitted projects were rated in three categories by a jury of representatives from well-known international companies and institutes:
- Prototypes and New Products
- Freestyle Demonstrator
- Publicly Funded Project
OE-A presented all submitted products and demonstrators to the international community at LOPEC – this time in an online showcase. Next to the Jury Categories all LOPEC attendees and the OE-A community had the chance to vote for their favourite project for the Public Choice Award.
To introduce you to the winners of the respective categories & to learn more about their innovative projects we cordially invite you to join our next web-seminar Printed Electronics Insights: OE-A Competition 2021 – The winners on April 15, 2021.
Watch – Get Inspired – Be Amazed
- Innovation Lab: OccluSense®– Dental Pressure Measuring System
- Fleep Tech: Dose-counting Smart Label for Inhalers
- Fraunhofer ISC, Coatema, CEA Liten, Joanneum Research, University of Bordeaux and VTT: SUPERSMART Anti-Counterfeiting Label
- Centi: S-Console Smart Gear Selector for Automatic Car
OE-A Web-Seminar | Printed Electronic Insights: OE-A Competition 2021 – The winners
- Date: Thursday, April 15, 2021
- Time: 15.30 – 17.00 (CEST)