On October 19-21, 2021 the exciting online meeting together with OE-A members from Europe, Asia, Africa, and America took place. Due to the persistent pandemic situation this year’s fall OE-A meeting was held online again. Nevertheless, we offered networking opportunities next to an extensive and interesting meeting agenda.
What awaits you at the OE-A Meeting:
- During the Plenary Sessions the new OE-A Members will be introduced and the results of the latest OE-A Business Climate Survey from September 2021 will be discussed, among other things
- The Working Groups Sustainability, Women in Printed Electronics and Hybrid Systems and the new Working Group Marketing will meet to exchange ideas and knowledge (please note that the Working Groups Education and Encapsulation will meet on October 28 and November 2, 2021 respectively)
- Our guests Citrine Informatics and Swarovski will hold presentations on AI sustainable innovations for printed electronics and on printed electronics for functional crystals
- OE-A members will present their latest innovations in the Special Topic Session ‘Printed Electronics Revolutionizing our Everyday Life’
- At the end of the Plenary Sessions, you are invited to join us in interactive Networking Sessions via Spatial.Chat (please check accessibility with your IT department). We will send you a guide on how to use Spatial.Chat before the meeting
New members are invited to briefly introduce their companies. Please prepare a short presentation (in English, max. 2 minutes, 4 slides) by using the ppt- template you will find below for download. Please email the presentation to firstname.lastname@example.org by October 12, 2021.
All Members: If you would like to give a presentation in the Special Topic Session, please indicate your interest in the registration tool and email the presentation to email@example.com by October 12, 2021 (limited number of presentations, first come first served principle).
The meeting is open for OE-A members exclusively.
For questions, please contact Maria Espinosa Poma firstname.lastname@example.org