One day before LOPEC will start, we invite all OE-A members to join us for an exciting member meeting with great invited talks and deep insights to the field of printed electronics at the ICM Messe München. Registration deadline is February 21.
We put together an agenda with inspiring presentations and informational Working Group Meetings. Of course, we included some serious networking to connect and reconnect with the PE community. Come join us and get caught up with business and tech updates.
The plenary session of the OE-A Meeting starts right in the morning, followed by the Working Group sessions and rounded up with a dinner reception in the evening.
Here a preview of what to await the OE-A Meeting in Munich:
- End-User talk on the Car of the Future by BMW
- Impulse talk on Large Area Electronics and Hybrid Bonding Technologies by Fraunhofer IPA
- Impulse talk on the Shortage of Skilled Workers by Hays
- Impulse talk on Sustainable Manufacturing by PragmatIC
- Impulse talk on Barriers and Adhesive Tapes for Organic Electronics by tesa SE
- Impulse talk on Metaverse for B2B by AVENIT AG
- Presentation of the new OE-A Roadmap White Paper 2023
- Meeting of the Working Groups Sustainability, Hybrid Systems, Marketing and Encapsulation with interactive parts
- And even more hot topics…
We are looking forward to meeting you live in Munich, make sure to be part of it.