Frankfurt, Germany, March 25, 2021 – The members of the OE-A (Organic and Printed Electronics Association) confirmed Stan Farnsworth, NovaCentrix, as the Chair of the Board of Directors for the term 2021 to 2025.
Dr. Xiaolin Yan, Guangdong JUHUA Printing and Dr. Alain Schumacher, IEE, are confirmed as Vice-Chair Asia and Vice-Chair Europe, respectively. Dr. Chloé Bois, ICI, is elected as Vice-Chair North America.
Newly elected OE-A Board
Stan Farnsworth, NovaCentrix (US)
Dr. Xiaolin Yan, Guangdong JUHUA Printing (CN)
Dr. Alain Schumacher, IEE (LU)
Vice-Chair North America
Dr. Chloé Bois, ICI (CA)
Additional members of the board
- Dr. Georg Bernatz, Merck (DE)
- Dr. Jérôme Gavillet, CEA Liten (FR)
- Prof. Jukka Hast, VTT (FI)
- Prof. Dr. Toshihide Kamata, AIST (JP)
- Thomas Kolbusch, Coatema (DE)
- Dr. Ton van Mol, Holst Centre (NL)
- Prof. Dr. Ulrich Moosheimer, HM University of Applied Sciences (DE)
- Chuck Milligan, Flexenable (UK)
- Luat Trong Nguyen, InnovationLab (DE)
- Dr. Guido van Tartwijk, Heliatek (DE)
- Corinne Versini, Genes’ink (FR)
On behalf of the Board Stan Farnsworth thanked the OE-A members for their support and trust, outlining the OE-A’s vision. “We see increasing convergence between the technologies of printed, organic, and large-area electronics, and product direction in applications such as consumer electronics, automotive/mobility, and smart living. At the OE-A we are bringing technologies and markets together, building an inclusive community for members and partners to be successful. Innovation is stronger than ever, and we are excited about the opportunities in front of us”, continues the confirmed OE-A Chair Farnsworth.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Dr. Klaus Hecker, OE-A Managing Director.