Join us at Thursday, March 24,11:00 – 12:00, at LOPEC for a Round Table talk on how diversity boosts innovation. The OE-A Working Group “Women in PE” organizes this discussion to raise awareness of the benefits of diversity to the printed electronics industry and beyond.
The OE-A Working Group “Women in PE” invites you to a Round Table talk at LOPEC, Thursday March 24th at 11:00. The Round Table will highlight how diversity can boost the printed electronics technology and industry, especially in the currently fast changing world. Participants discussing about how to raise awareness of the benefits of diversity to the printed electronics industry and beyond will be:
- Dr. Nina Riegel, Head of Project Management Office, amsOsram, Germany
- Helen Kardan, Senior Manager Strategic Business Development, ASML, NL
- Dr. Luisa Prista, Head of Department at European Innovation Council and SMEs Executive Agency, European Commission, BE
- Corinne Versini, CEO & Founder, GenesInk, France
The event will be moderated by Giovanni Nisato, CEO & Founder, Innovation Horizons GmbH, Switzerland
Details at a glance
- Date: March 24, 2022 – co-located with LOPEC
- Time: 11:00 – 12:00 (CET)
- Venue: ICM Messe München
- Free of charge for all LOPEC visitors
If you have questions regarding the Round Table or the OE-A Working Group “Women in PE”, please contact Isabella Treser, email@example.com.