Coming up soon: OE-A Meeting ONLINE, October 19-21, 2021
Special topic of this year’s fall OE-A Meeting: Printed Electronics Revolutionizing our Everyday Life.
What awaits you at the OE-A Meeting:
- During the Plenary Sessions the new OE-A Members will be introduced and the results of the latest OE-A Business Climate Survey from September 2021 will be discussed, among other things
- The Working Groups Sustainability, Women in Printed Electronics and Hybrid Systems and the new Working Group Marketing will meet to exchange ideas and knowledge (please note that the Working Groups Education and Encapsulation will meet on October 28 and November 2, 2021 respectively)
- Our guests Citrine Informatics and Swarovski will hold presentations on AI sustainable innovations for printed electronics and on printed electronics for functional crystals
- OE-A members will present their latest innovations in the Special Topic Session ‘Printed Electronics Revolutionizing our Everyday Life’
- At the end of the Plenary Sessions, you are invited to join us in interactive Networking Sessions via Spatial.Chat (please check accessibility with your IT department). We will send you a guide on how to use Spatial.Chat before the meeting
The meeting is open for OE-A members exclusively.
For questions, please contact Maria Espinosa Poma firstname.lastname@example.org