OE-A Web-Seminar Series - Printed Electronics Insights
Special Topic: Smart Packaging. Register by August 05.
The third Web-Seminar of the ‘Printed Electronics Insights’ series gives insight into the special topic of smart packaging. As packaging becomes more than just an object to contain and display a product, the packaging industry is transforming more and more. Due to its thin, lightweight and flexible features, organic and printed electronics is a true enabler for a multitude of new innovative products in the packaging industry. Printed batteries to power sensors for improved product logistics or cool-chain monitoring, RFID and NFC functionality to facilitate immediate cross-media interaction with the customer at the point of purchase , improved waste management, or even smart blister packs for medical products - these are only a few applications that have already been enabled by printed electronics. Renown industry experts will talk about the latest developments and applications of printed electronics that will drive forward the transformation of the packaging industry.
- Date: Thursday, August 06, 2020
- Time: 16.30 – 17.45 (CEST)
- Welcome & Introduction, Dr. Klaus Hecker, Managing Director, OE-A
- Introduction OE-A Roadmap: Smart Packaging, Jan Krausmann, Project Manager Roadmap & Working Groups, OE-A
- The next thin thing, Carolina Gioscio, Marketing Manager, Evonik Creavis,
- Interact! - How to enable manifold potentials for intelligent packaging with Printed Electronics, Wolfgang Mildner, Founder and Owner, MSWtech
- Compostable RFID antennas by leveraging nano-copper inks, Ofer Shochet, Founder and CEO, Copprint
About OE-A Web-Seminar Series
Printed electronics is a key enabling technology, associated with features like thin, lightweight, flexible, robust and produced at low cost. These characteristics facilitate individualized product solutions without compromising the design and thus turn it into a true enabler of new innovative applications for a variety of major industry sectors.
The impact of Covid-19 has accelerated the digital transformation of the world we are living and working in. OE-A (Organic and Printed Electronics Association) now expands its services by offering an online ‘Printed Electronics Insights’ Web-Seminar series, so that you can stay up to date on the latest flexible and printed electronics developments from any place you are currently based. These Web-Seminars aim to strengthen the voice of printed electronics, further reinforce the understanding of the technology’s huge potential for future applications and to foster collaborations within the industry.
The Web-Seminar series aims to highlight recent printed electronics product developments achieved in key industry sectors like e.g. automotive, smart buildings, healthcare, smart packaging, IoT and consumer electronics. In each of these fast-moving one-hour Web- Seminars you will learn about a special topic. Each topic is dedicated to one industry sector with experts discussing the latest developments and use cases along with the OE-A sharing knowledge from the recently published White Paper ‘OE-A Roadmap for Organic and Printed Electronics’. Furthermore, there will be a special Web-Seminar co-organized by the OE-A and the High Tech Campus Eindhoven which will highlight the importance of diversity for technical product development and for further growth of the industry.
Upcoming Web- Seminars
Mark your calendar for the next Web-Seminars of the ‘Printed Electronics Insights’ series.
- OE-A Web-Seminar | Printed Electronics Insights – Special Topic: Automotive
June 16, 2020, 16.30 – 17.45 (CEST)
- OE-A Web-Seminar | Printed Electronics Insights – Special Topic: Smart Buildings
June 23, 2020, 16.30 – 17.30 (CEST)
- OE-A Web-Seminar | Printed Electronics Insights – Special Topic: Smart Packaging
August 06, 2020, 16.30 – 17.45 (CEST)
- OE-A & HTCE Web-Seminar | Printed Electronics Insights – Special Topic: Diversity in Tech
August 27, 2020, 16.30 – 17.45 (CEST)
- OE-A Web-Seminar | Printed Electronics Insights – Special Topic: Internet of Things
September 17, 2020, 16.30 – 17.45 (CEST)
- OE-A Web-Seminar | Printed Electronics Insights – Special Topic: Healthcare
November 05, 2020, 16.30 – 17.45 (CEST)