Free of charge hands-on printed electronics workshop for students
Learn how to print and characterize batteries on March 24, 2020 in Munich (DE)
On Tuesday, March 24 (co-located with LOPEC 2020 – the leading trade fair and most important congress for the printed electronics industry) the OE-A Working Group Education offers hands-on training in printed batteries.
The workshop program includes lectures on ink formulation and printing methods, as well as fundamentals of printed batteries and their characterization. During lab time you will learn the basics of printing and curing various functional layers, as well as characterize your self-made battery.
- Prof. Dr. Ulrich Moosheimer – Munich University of Applied Sciences
- Prof. Dr. Jan Bernards – Fontys University of Applied Sciences
- Prof. Dr. Sébastian Sanaur – Centre Microélectronique de Provence
- Dr. Wolfgang Schmidt – Felix Schoeller Holding
- Mr. Martin Krebs – Varta Microbattery GmbH
- Date: March 24, 2020 – co-located with LOPEC
- Venue: Munich University of Applied Sciences
- Fees: Free of charge for students (proof must be provided)
- Number of attendees: maximum 15