Cross-industry event: Printed electronics enables advancement of outdoor products
Attend OutDoor by ISPO on 30 June to 3 July in Munich, Germany
Smartwatches from Casio, Garmin and Co. make it easy for users to monitor their heart rate, navigate their way around the terrain via GPS and listen to their favourite music while jogging. Nike has successfully combined electronics and digital in its new FitAdapt basketball shoe - the shoelaces can be tightened digitally via smartphone. And the printed heating elements in Ralph Lauren jackets for the US team at the 2018 Olympic Winter Games show the innovations that are possible when different industries work together successfully.
Europe's largest outdoor trade fair, OutDoor by ISPO, will take place in Munich, Germany from 30 June to 3 July 2019. More than 900 exhibitors from all over the world will present themselves in 9 halls.
Cross-industry event: Printed electronics experts meet the outdoor industry
The X-Industry campaign at OutDoor by ISPO, in cooperation with OE-A and LOPEC, brings the printed electronics industry together with the outdoor industry. The aim here is to learn from other industries, exchange ideas, inspire, create new partnerships and, above all, build business relationships.
Attend the exclusive program on 01 July 2019 (11:00-16:00h):
- Access to OutDoor by ISPO (normally no access for non-industry visitors)
- Guided tour to industry-relevant outdoor exhibitors (let us know in advance who is of interest to you)
- OutDoor by ISPO Card for various discounts, free food and drinks as well as a ticket for the public transport network
- Access to the X-Industry Lounge
In case you already have customers in the outdoor industry and want to present your company and your solutions at X-Industry, there are the following possibilities:
- Free speaker slot on the X-Industry stage: present your suitable solutions to the audience
- Booking of an exhibition space with 4m² (price on request; individual or pre-built booth)
For more information or questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org