To support companies and designers as well as young engineers and scientists to develop a vision of future applications in organic and printed electronics, the OE-A Demonstrator Working Group yearly organizes the OE-A Competition. After another successful edition and the great interest in the projects at LOPEC 2019, we are now launching next year’s competition.
We invite both members and non-members of the OE-A to participate in one or more of the four different categories. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
to register your interest of participation as well as for further information, and fill out the official application form
Taking part in the OE-A Competition has several advantages:
- All projects will be displayed at the OE-A booth during LOPEC 2020;
- An international jury will rate each project in a secret vote and will announce one winner per category;
- The winners will receive an award during an official ceremony at LOPEC 2020;
- All participants, especially the winners, will receive international (online) publicity
OE-A members can participate by submitting their new products and prototypes.
- October 15, 2019 – Deadline for submission of applications for projects
- January 31, 2020 – Deadline for sending in demonstrators
The OE-A Competition consists out of the following four categories:
- Prototypes & New Products
- Freestyle Demonstrator
- Publicly Funded Projects
- Public Choice Award