A week of printed electronics in October: OE-A Meeting Asia, ICFPE 2019 & TPCA Show in Taiwan
Several speaking and exhibiting opportunities exclusively for OE-A members
From October 22-25, 2019 there are several opportunities for the organic and printed electronics industry to do business in Asia. OE-A is organizing a number of exciting events in Taiwan in order to connect the global industry of printed electronics. Make the best of your visit and combine all three events to get connected to and within the Asia community.
OE-A Meeting Asia – October 22
On October 22 OE-A organizes its OE-A Meeting Asia in Hsinchu/Taipei (TW). Hosted by ITRI and OE-A member Merck, in cooperation with TDUA (Taiwan Display Union Association), this meeting will especially focus on flexible displays and biosensors. Several presentations will be given and a networking dinner in the evening will conclude the seminar.
Creating the right partnerships is essential, both between different companies as well as between companies and research institutes. With regular OE-A Meetings in Europe, Asia and North America, OE-A supports its members with an effective networking and communication platform, fostering collaboration and promoting information exchange among all players along the value chain.
- Would you like to give a presentation on flexible displays or biosensors during the OE-A Meeting Asia? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
ICFPE – October 23-25 October
On October 23-25 the tenth International Conference on Flexible and Printed Electronics (ICFPE) will take place at the Taipei Nangang Exhibition Center Hall. Again, OE-A is partner of ICFPE. The topics covered at ICFPE 2019 are pertinent to leading-edge technologies of flexible and printed electronics, as well as the aspects of new challenges, applications, devices, process & equipment and materials. The emerging technical subjects will include: Industry IoT; Automobile and 5G; Healthcare; HMI (Human Machine Interface); Circular Economy; Flexible Displays; Flexible Hybrid Electronics; Flexible Printed Circuit; and Organic Electronics.
Speaking & sponsorship opportunities
- OE-A will organize a conference session on Flexible and Printed Electronics on October 24. Would you like to give a presentation at ICFPE 2019 during the OE-A session? Please contact email@example.com by April 22.
- The regular ICFPE call for papers is also open. Submit your articles by June 14.
- ICFPE also offers various sponsorship opportunities, apply by April 22.
- The ICFPE Exhibition is in combination with the TPCA Show.
TPCA Show – 23-25 October
Co-Located to ICFPE is Taiwan’s leading trade fair for PCBs TPCA Show, organized by the Taiwan Printed Circuit Association (TPCA), and attracts more than 400 international exhibitors each year. This trade fair showcases electronic assembly, PCB manufacturing as well as electronic packaging, and shows the whole value chain from component sourcing to recycling. ICFPE organizes a special exhibition area on Flexible and Printed Electronics at TPCA Show.
OE-A will have its own joint pavilion including space exclusively for OE-A members.
- Book your exhibition space at the OE-A joint pavilion directly via ICFPE by April 22, to make use of the early-bird rate. Contact Dave Chen and register as an OE-A member, to ensure being placed in the exclusive exhibition space.
For more information or questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org