Free of charge hands-on Workshop for students
Learn how to print and characterize diodes on March 19, 2019 in Munich (DE)
On March 19 (co-located with LOPEC 2019 – the leading trade fair and most important congress for the printed electronics industry) the OE-A Working Group Education offers hands-on training in screen printed diodes for students (read about the successful previous workshop).
The workshop program includes lectures on ink formulation and printing methods, as well as fundamentals of printed diodes and their characterization. During lab time, you will learn the basics of printing and curing various functional layers, as well as characterize your self-made diode.
- Prof. Dr. Ulrich Moosheimer – Munich University of Applied Sciences
- Prof. Dr. Jan Bernards – Fontys University of Applied Sciences
- Prof. Dr. Sebastian Sanaur – MINES Saint-Étienne
- Dr. Wolfgang Schmidt – Schoeller Technocoell GmbH & Co KG
- Mr. Louis-Dominique Kauffmann – GenesInk
Details at a glance
- Date: March 19, 2019 – co-located with LOPEC
- Venue: Munich University of Applied Sciences
- Fees: Free of charge for students (proof must be provided)
- Number of attendees: maximum 15
Please contact Professor Dr. Ulrich Moosheimer by February 28, 2019 to register.