M-ERA.NET Transnational Call 2018 is open
Apply by June 12 to fund your innovative printed electronics project.
The M-ERA.NET Transnational Call 2018 opened on 13 March 2018. More than 33 funding agencies from more than 24 European and non-European countries participate with a total budget of around € 23 million.
Funding will be offered to innovative projects focusing on:
- Multiscale modeling for materials engineering and processing (M3EP)
- Innovative surfaces, coatings and interfaces
- High performance composites
- Functional materials
- New strategies for advanced material-based technologies health applications
- Materials for additive manufacturing
You are kindly invited to take this opportunity for realising transnational R&D projects in materials research & innovation.
- Deadline for submitting mandatory pre-proposals: 12 June 2018, 12:00 noon (Brussels time).
- All call documents are published on M-ERA.NET's Call 2018 website.
- All applicants are requested to contact their national/regional funding organisations for national/regional programme details.
For more information, please visit M-ERA.NET