Take part in the OE-A Competition 2019
New ideas, prototypes and designs related to organic and printed electronics are what the OE-A is looking for with its annual competition. Following the huge success during past LOPECs, the OE-A has once again launched its OE-A competition. Apply now!
To support companies and designers as well as young engineers and scientists to develop a vision of future applications in organic and printed electronics, the OE-A Demonstrator Working Group yearly organizes the OE-A Competition. After another succesfull edition and the great interest in the projects at LOPEC 2018, we are now launching next year’s competition.
We invite both members and non-members of the OE-A to participate in one or more of the four different categories. Please contact email@example.com to register your interest of participation as well as for further information, and fill out the official application form.
Taking part in the OE-A Competition has several advantages:
- All projects will be displayed at the OE-A booth during LOPEC 2019;
- An international jury will rate each project in a secret vote and will announce one winner per category;
- The winners will receive an award during an official ceremony at LOPEC 2019;
- All participants, especially the winners, will receive international (online) publicity
OE-A members can participate by submitting their new products and prototypes.
- October 15, 2018 – Deadline for submission of applications for projects
- January 25, 2019 – Deadline for sending in demonstrators
The OE-A Competition consists out of the following five categories:
- Prototypes & New Products
- Freestyle Demonstrator
- Publicly Funded Projects
- Printed Electronics Vision
- Public Choice Award