The demonstrator consists of a display case that includes the following functionalities achieved through printed electronics: capacitive sensors and mobile application to display the occupancy level of the shelves & magnetic lock activated by capacitive coded key.
Each functionality could be integrated indepently in a display case.
– Occupancy level sensors: it is formed by an array of capacitive printed sensors, printed wires, a power supply unit, hybrid control electronics, communications module, mobile device and a mobile application sofware.
– Capacitive coded Magnetic lock: it is formed by a commercial magnetic lock, a power supply unit, hybrid control electronics, and a 3D printed capacitive coded key.
- Furniture and building Sector
Attractiveness of the Product
- New applications of printed capacitive sensors
- Conectivity and signal transmission to mobile phone
- 3D printed capacitive coded keys
- Easy integration in an existing product
Printed Electronics Components
- Printed conductive path
- Printed capacitive switch
- Printed sensor